The Pet-Pilot® MAX Wicker is our newest addition to the Pet-Pilot® family of dog bicycle baskets. The Pet-Pilot® MAX Wicker includes a large, roomy cabin, a removable safety containment top (with integrated sunshade) and the same super stable mounting system that is used for our other models. Important features like these have made the Pet-Pilot® MAX design one of the best selling bike baskets on the market today.
For the MAX Wicker model we also added some extra features to make this "paws down" the best wicker dog bike basket that you can buy, see below!
"MAX" Wicker features:
- October, 2019 - spacer tube now included with the mount - greatly increases compatibility with newer bike handle stems
- Safety strap (anchored to the basket frame) tethers your pet safely inside the basket
- Safety containment top (removable) with integrated sunshade included
- Resin wicker manufactured with multi-color extrusion for an incredibly realistic appearance
- Resin wicker resists odors, moisture and is extremely durable
- Handlebar mount support bar includes a protective rubber cushion to protect your bike
- Thick foam installed in the floor for the ultimate in comfort
- Plush black liner that can be removed for cleaning
Sizing: The Pet-Pilot® MAX Wicker is designed for averaged size, small breed dogs.
The MAX Wicker dimensions are approximately .. 16" x 13" top opening and 9.5" tall. The removable safety containment top provides 15.5" of "headroom" inside the basket cabin when installed.
Maximum Weight: If your small pet fits comfortably inside the basket - the Pet-Pilot® MAX's steel frame and mount will support your pets weight - Guaranteed!
The Pet-Pilot® MAX Wicker is designed to be the most stable dog bicycle pet carrier on the market today. Guaranteed "No Sway" !! The patented handlebar mount is the key to this stability. Other bike baskets tend to wobble when loaded .... not the Pet Pilot® MAX Wicker! The fast and easy attachment method used to lock (and unlock) the dog bicycle basket makes it very convenient to attach (and remove) the basket from your bike.