Travelin-K9 Return and Refund Policy
- This policy applies to all orders once they have been picked up by the shipping carrier (FedEx, US Postal Service, UPS, etc).
- If you wish to return a product(s) ordered directly from us, or need a warranty replacement, please email us (or call) with your request as soon as possible, but not later than the times detailed below;
- Damage from shipping - within 5 days of receiving your order.
- Not for Us or Wrong Size - within 10 days of receiving your order.
- Broken or Defective - within 10 days of receiving your order.
Note: Basic return instructions will be generated automatically and emailed to you after you submit the return form.
Note: Returns can’t be accepted if the item was used. Your item must be in new, unused condition to receive a refund. That means no pet hair (or paw prints) on the product.
- Damage or Wrong item: We will ship you a new replacement item (or part) at no charge to you. If your item is damaged, defective or broken, please attach a picture of the damage (and packaging) when you submit your return form. You can also email the picture directly if you prefer. If you choose not to accept a replacement product (or part) then please process as a normal return.
- Return Shipping for refunds: Choose the most cost effective or convenient carrier at your discretion. We recommend tracking your return. Once your item is received, we normally process your refund within 3 business days. Credit will be applied to the payment method used at the time of purchase.
- Restock Fees: Your refund will be based on the amount that was paid for the item being returned (minus the actual shipping cost). Returns received in poor condition (unable to be resold) will not be given any credit or refund. At the discretion of Travelin K9, up to a 20% restock fee may be deducted from your refund and is directly related to the condition of the return, the better the condition the smaller the restock fee - (minimum restock fee is $3.00)
- Shipping Address: All returns should be shipped to our warehouse:
Travelin K9, INC
RMA# (per instructions)
610 North 5th street, Suite-B
Pekin, IL 61554
Terms of Service - Conditions of Use
- Orders may be submitted to Travelin K9 using any of the following methods;
- via website shopping cart (preferred)
- via website shopping cart (preferred), creates a PO
- phone, or
- regular mail
- Note: Orders may be cancelled for a FULL refund prior to any items being shipped (wholesale orders are not charged until shipped).
- The Return and Refund Policy (detailed above) for Travelin K9 must be followed for all product returns. Deviations from this policy will be at the discretion of Travelin K9.
- Authorized Dealers, Vendors and other Wholesale Buyers agree to The published "Operating Procedures - Policies" that are detailed in the restricted wholesale area of this website. These procedures and policies are updated periodically. It is the responsibility of all wholesale buyers to be familiar with these procedures and policies. Deviations from any of our published procedures and policies must be coordinated in writing with Travelin' K9 prior to any such deviations.
- FREE Shipping, where indicated, guarantees you that no freight charges will be added to your order. FREE Shipping does not apply to returns, wholesale or Dealer Direct orders unless agreed to in writing by Travelin K9.
- By submitting an order (as described in item (1) above) to Travelin K9, Travelin K9 becomes the "seller" and the customer (or company) who submits the order becomes the "buyer" establishing a "contract" between said parties. Said contract may be cancelled by either party before an order ships. In this case a full refund will be issued to the buyer.
- The Uniform Commercial Code, Section (2) applies and will govern any and all disputes not covered here in our "Terms of Service * Conditions of use" policy.
- Travelin K9, Inc, its owners and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use (or the inability to use) the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.